GMAT Test Prep
Monday, May 07, 2012 6:00 PM MT to Thursday, July 12, 2012 10:30 PM MT
Online Ticket sales ended 5/7/2012 @ 4:00:0 :00 PM MT
The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)® Course is a course to assist students for graduate program admission. This comprehensive review course provides:
- skill review exercises
- actual pre and post test simulation and evaluation.
The classroom lessons are a combination of:
- a review of the GMAT tested skills and concepts
- easy-to-difficult problem solving
- illustrative problems
- timed quizzes for each GMAT subject including: reading comprehension, sentence completions, discrete quantitative, and analytical writing, optical reasoning, and data sufficiency.
- review of substantive concepts and skills, strategies, tips, and explanatory answers
You must purchase or rent textbooks from the bookstore for this class. See Community Connections website for more information.